- Shea butter – contains cinnamic acid - a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Jojoba oil – resembles sebum, skin's natural oil.
- Emu oil – provides a wide range of fatty acids not found in other oils.
Lavender oil – decreases in blood pressure, heart rate, and skin temperature.
Clary sage oil – anti-fungal - clears up yeast infections.
Mango butter - rich in oleic acid, a mono-unsaturated omega-9 acid; and stearic acid, a saturated fatty acid.
- Tocotrienols - a group of fat-soluble anti-oxidants that protect cell membranes.
- Tocopherols - separate group of anti-oxidants. Both are members of the vitamin E family.
- Coconut oil - The fatty acids (caprylic and lauric) in coconut oil help reduce inflammation.
- Beeswax – forms a protective layer with antibacterial properties.